|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
|Passive Time||30 minutes|
- 500 grms Prawns deveined with tail
- 1 tablespoon Ginger Garlic Paste fresh really makes a difference
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper freshly grounded
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Lemon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Butter for saute
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Chilli powder optional
- 1/2 teaspoon Finely chopped Garlic
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- In a big bowl take the deveined prawns preferably with tails. Take out excess water.
- Add salt, pepper, ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, olive oil and lemon juice and keep it aside for at least 30 minutes
- In a non stick pan add butter. When the butter melts add chopped garlic. Be careful garlic burns very quickly!
- Put prawns in a single layer on the pan and cook them for almost 4 minutes each side. The prawns will turn pink when they come in contact with heat. Do not overcook prawns else they become chewy.
- Garnish with freshly chopped green coriander leaves.
Prawns are love and i am cooking prawns since more than 15 years now! Just few things to keep in mind while cooking them. Make sure they are fresh and deveined. Never overcook prawns else they will feel rubbery. Whenever you marinate prawns be sure to keep them aside for at least 30 minutes. They don't require lot of salt so be careful when you add salt. A salty dish is a real turn off!
I will be bringing more prawn recipes for you! Do message me if you cook prawns with this recipe.
1 thought on “Butter Garlic Prawns”
Thanks For Sharing this Amazing Recipe. My Family Loved It. I will be sharing this Recipe with my Friends. Hope They will like it.